Easily generate large online tests for various learning management systems (like Moodle, Canvas, OpenOLAT, Blackboard, ...).
- Online tests as part of your course, typically using your
university’s learning management system (like Moodle,
Canvas, OpenOLAT, Blackboard).
- But entering exams “by hand” is tedious and…
- …(a large number of) random variations of
similar exercises is required to reduce the risk of cheating.
- Set up (dynamic) exercise templates.
- Easily draw (very many) random replications from these templates.
- Automatically embed these into an exchange file format (typically in HTML/XML).
- Import this file into a learning management system.
- Either directly into an online test or into some question bank or item pool.
- From there handle the online test “as usual” in the respective learning management system.