Manage large-scale written exams from generation to evaluation using R/exams.
- Prepare a separate text file for each multiple-choice exercise.
exams2nops() from R/exams,
create (individual) PDF files for each examinee.
- Print the PDF exams, e.g., on a standard printer.
- …or for large exams at a print shop.
- Conduct the exam as usual.
- Collect the completed exams sheets.
- Scan all exam sheets, e.g., on a photocopier.
nops_scan() from R/exams,
process the scanned exam sheets to obtain machine-readable content.
nops_eval() from R/exams,
evaluate the exam to obtain marks, points, etc.
and individual HTML reports for each participant.
- Required files: Correct answers from Step 1, scans from Step 4, and a
participant list in CSV format.